Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Really? Seriously?

Is this really what we as a nation have come to stand for?

Please take a moment of your day to read this article.

As a military family (no longer active duty) I must say this sickened me this morning. For a country that was built upon God (in God we trust, ring a bell?) this is what we have allowed. We have allowed politicians to go this far. It's bad enough that prayer and Jesus are no longer allowed in schools (although the LDS prophet is allowed in my kids' school) but are we as a nation determined to erase him from our very sight? I have seen this cross in person and let me tell you, it's a beautiful sight on the horizon. A beautiful tribute to the service of our military hereos present and past. Please remember this today.........please......

America is at the mall, on the phone and texting.....but our military is at war. Stand behind them or get your ass in front of them on the lines.

Have a blessed day.

Frustrated but honored to be an American,
Hope4Grace

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:14 AM

Read or Post a Comment

The Supreme court aparently has a lot of free time these days.

Now if I could FIND YOU somewhere we could have one of our old knock-down-drag-outs, over the founding fathers and their lack of religon. (Jefferson, deist, blah blah blah)
Which of course I would loose, as always...

I miss ya honey child! - Just trying to rattle your cage.

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 2:31 PM, October 12, 2009 #
 

hey - got your message - Will try and be on msn in the morning - however Jay's got a minor surgery on his foot tomorrow and I'll be trying to get the guys on the road first thing - so will prob'ly be about 8:30 - 9:00 PST - could be a little nuts - bpcrane@comcast.net

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 9:22 PM, October 13, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones