Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shiney...ohhh

I'm mesmerized. My brother brought the kids' an xbox last week (cause it was just sitting there not being used, let them use if for awhile.......sucker bait, I'm totally going to have to splurge at Christmas for their very own now, sigh) and it sat unplugged for a week cause I couldn't figure out how to watch a movie on it. Yeah, I'm not so good with things that need plugging in.

So tonight he plugged it in for the kids to play lego people games, fun times. Rowdy too, dang. But then he put in my new fav CD and showed me how to use the menus and blah blah blah. But then, he put the screensaver on..........ohhhhhhhhhh. Shiney, bright, colors.

I'm a sucker for stuff like this. I've listened to it three times in a row, just watching the purty colors go by. Thumping to the tempo. The kids and I painted every nail in the house tonight in front of the rainbow of colors. Slightly redneck of me, but I'm totally in love with this feature. Now, if you'll excuse me......gonna see what this thing does with some different cds, seriously wondering how fast the tempo thing can go.

I'm kinda a nerd.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:07 PM

Read or Post a Comment

ooooHHHHH Honey do you still have netfilx??? If so you will totally be in love for sure. It has a wonderful feature for netfilx. I have a friend here that has one of those shinney things. It does amazing stuff....don't get lost in the colors. :)

Posted by Blogger BigestBrat @ 6:31 AM, June 15, 2009 #
 

I can't text and I still play Pong. (It's a game, probably before your time)

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 5:04 PM, June 15, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones