Tuesday, May 26, 2009

He Dropped by........

The Man joined us for Memorial Day Weekend. 10 minutes after he walked in the door, he was on the tramp with the kids.
Throwing them around and having a blast. Honestly this thrills me as at least it wasn't me up there being man-handled. Although I did get throw over his shoulder and carted to another room at one point, that is not as fun as it looks, dang sharp shoulder blades!

But for a little while, it was all about our girls. The way it should be. I love that when he comes home, he tries to carve out time from fix it projects and must do's to just enjoy his kids.

And enjoy himself!

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 6:19 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Very sweet!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 8:56 AM, May 26, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones