Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sub par to .....

The rental car company called me today. They quickly explained that they wanted to "swap" my little sub par rental with something else, "cause we sold that car".

(Silence)

You sold that piece of crap? (His silence)

So an hour later I get a call that they are in my office lobby awaiting to run me down and switch cars.

So I got a station wagon.............

Peeps, just in case you don't know me by now, I have never been nor will I ever be a station wagon kind of girl........no offense if you are, it's all cool. For you, not for me.

So I quickly called to check on Jade and turns out she'll be ready tonight or tomorrow.

THANK YOU JESUS........

Because you have NO idea how my crap I'm gonna catch from my husband if I pull up in a station wagon......

*** I have my Jade back..................heaven.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 12:25 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Okay I could never drive a station wagon. I wanted a minivan for awhile there but got over that quickly. Now I really want a Ford Edge. Not like I could afford the gas or anything. :-(

But at least you get your Jade back!!!!! YEA!!!!

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 3:59 PM, October 22, 2008 #
 

Boy howdy I'm so far behind - why are you driving a rental? I'll have to go back and look later tonight - no time now - I'm WAYYY behind

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 2:46 PM, October 23, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones