Thursday, September 18, 2008

Burn Baby Burn

The Man decided to build our fire pit today. We had originally planned to have one in our deck/upper grassy area, but since that idea was scrapped and the log came into play, he just built it in a corner of our yard.
So I came home to this beauty.
Doesn't it look really sharp. He does good work.
And his vision to to create a starburst of pavers around the outside, about 3 feet out to have a place for our benches and planters. Ohhhh purty. Eventually. You gotta start somewhere.

And surprise, it works!

And we became the most watched house in the neighborhood as every single neighbor for blocks came walking by to observe, but not speak. I love Utah.

****This just in***** The Man has refused my petition to dance semi-naked around our new firepit tonight in a faux pagen ritual, doesn't seem to think the neighbors could deal.

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:54 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I am sooooo jealous, I want a fire pit so bad and one just like yours would be great....does he hire out??!!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 9:04 AM, September 19, 2008 #
 

I'm waiting for the HOA letter to come following all the neighbors coming to check out the fire!! lol.... suburbia living.... I miss the country!!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 12:13 PM, September 20, 2008 #
 

How awesome is that!!!
And I say screw the neighbors dance around naked if you want to.
Then just deal with that stupid HOA letter you will get later!! :-)

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 11:57 PM, September 21, 2008 #
 

If we got Jay and The Man together those two could build us our own freakin subdivision.

I'll be sending a discreet fig leaf for The Man's future dancing endevors. Maybe that will get him out there.

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 2:51 PM, September 23, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones