Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pre-Dating Prep

The Man has enrolled both girls into karate. He calls this the beginning of their pre-dating boot camp of preparations. He is kinda narrow minded at times, but we love him.

So both girls participated in a kick-a-thon tourney this past weekend. This is why I wasn't on my internet, I'm sorry. It's not my fault, I should totally have my own wireless card.
Duchess is pretty involved. She likes to yell and scream but otherwise she kicks like a girl and bites like a crocodile........(name that song? Anybody? I'll post it later) So most of her class time is play time and not very serious. Cause she's not a serious kinda girl at all......
Really, even though she totally looks serious here, it's only cause she was kicking her sister. But Duchess managed to kick over 100 kicks. She got an award for it.
Princess has got her some strong legs. Seriously strong legs. She is very focused and is already planning her acceptance speech for when she gets her first Olympic medal in karate. She's been going for three weeks. Except my baby has no form. Her form, it needs work.
And she giggles. No body can kick a giggler............wait a minute, scratch that. But she managed over 100 kicks as well. And to top it off, the kid got an invite to a tourny to compete in form. Gonna need alot of form work in the next month to get that kiddo ready. Me? I'll be there rooting her on, with my book and my drink and my shoes tucked neatly beneath my chair. I'm all about support!!!!!
Finally, we've found something they both love. Except now I'm not sure how the heck I'm gonna juggle ballet with this too? And choir? Oh Lord, help me now......

Next time The Man has a great idea...........I'm leaving him in charge of scheduling the results.

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 12:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Boy Howdy, you can really see 'The Man' in the duchesses face in that first pic. especially the eyes.

I haven't forgot the 'Things you don't wanna know about me' meme - this is like the toughest meme I've ever tried. I have for drafts of it that will never see the light of day. I'm entally working on it and will take another stab tonight.

Hope your havin fun Darlin!

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 1:41 PM, August 12, 2008 #
 

ooh! ohh!! johnny cash - a boy named sue!
don't mess with me and my old country music - i am a redneck from way back, girlfriend!

Posted by Blogger Marchelle @ 6:47 AM, August 14, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones