Friday, September 07, 2007

No, Seriously!

I have won my first award.....

This is a big moment for me, cause it means that I actually have people who read my blog. Someone actually digests the mental stuff I'm throwing out here, God help'em!


So a little about the award (stolen from TigerLambGirl's place) : "According to Bella Enchanted, who created the award - the award is supposed to be given to those "who are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

Yeah, someone thinks I'm nice, so take that you mean ole man who lives next door and is in my HOA and thinks you can threaten to tow my car cause I parked on the street last night....the reason you still have perfectly aligned hedges in front of your house is because I'm so nice, and I couldn't find my hedge whackers, but the real point it, I'm NICE! Opps, Off Subject!


So thank you very much TigerLambGirl for reading me and actually coming back for more. Hmmm wonder if this means I get to share the award?????? I'll ask and then edit this bad boy if that is the case......

I'm off to continue being nice to the world, hee hee....

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:17 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I love it! Beneath that southern, f bomb exterior you are a nice person! I'm Canadian and I think you're nice! LOL!

Posted by Blogger The Canadian @ 9:43 AM, September 07, 2007 #
 

Yes, you're supposed to share the award with whomever you like....seven people. I did eight, but who's counting?

oh...and you're welcome;).

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 6:29 AM, September 08, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones