Friday, July 27, 2007

Why Don't I Remember This?

Last night over dinner my mother (who lives in my basement) and Princess were chatting. At one point, my mom starts telling her about how I reacted when she said No, I couldn't go to prom my freshman year.....

Apparently I pushed her into a display of canned goods in the grocery store....

Why can't I remember this? This would have been awesome! Sorry mom but come on....

Meanwhile Princess has these huge eyes as she looks back and forth between me and my mom. So I find myself justifiying why I was so angry therefore pushed my mother. It went downhill from there....

Well thanks to you, my boyfriend turned around and took my best friend as his date!

Yeah well be glad, his kids are really ugly...... (silence)

That is so wrong, take it back. All kids are cute.

Nope, my mom assured me, not true.

Uh-huh....

Nope, U-G-L-Y......

I can't help but wonder what Princess got out of that whole conversation?

Labels: , ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 2:06 PM

Read or Post a Comment

She probably got some good "inside" laughs out of it.

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 8:22 PM, July 27, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones