Thursday, March 01, 2007

Changes they are ahere....

I started my job today finally. Whew! What a relief to get up at the butt crack of dawn, coax my kids into clothes and spoon feed them breakfast while they are still snoozing at the table. Then put on my "big girl clothes" and go out in the snow and ice for A JOB.

It was everything I hoped for and more. Sighhhhhhhhh. I worked like a dog. Getting thrown in is truely the best way and I was thrown all over the place today. Recruiting, hiring processes and lots of meetings. I'm in heaven.

However, I forgot that getting off at 5 and fighting traffic to the kiddo's school and then home again was so exhausting. However, I'm a rocking tough cookie, therefore I passed McD's and came home to make baked chicken for dinner. Yum yum.

But here it is 830 and the kids are in bed and I'm freaking whipped.

Yep, I'm back in the saddle again and I can't wait for tomorrow to start the madness all over again.

As Princess put it, now you can get us a bigger tv mom!

Nice to know my kids understand the important things in life.

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:26 PM

Read or Post a Comment

There is nothing like that tuckered out tired, where you fall into bed and immediately fall into a peaceful sleep.

Good on you with the new job. Long may it rock for you!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 4:41 PM, March 02, 2007 #
 

If it doesn't kill me first. lol

Posted by Blogger Hope4Grace @ 10:32 PM, March 02, 2007 #
 

Yay, It's always nice to wear the big girl clothes. I did my first Maternity Photo shoot. Go check out my blog if you haven't already!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 7:07 PM, March 03, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones