Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Day To Me...

Today was my day. Today I had my interview with The Man's company. Today I left the interview after two hours of four people questioning me thinking I was doomed: Why?

After a very intense interview, the big man sums it up with "So what to you think of the interview process?"

Dumb-arse me replies: "Well you gave me enough rope to hang myself....." Silence.... Then I laughed cause, well crap what else could I do...

Surprisingly they laughed to. Then told me that I would know something next week.

Ten minutes down the road I am on the phone with The Man giving all the details of how brilliant I was until I blurted out that stupid comment, when my phone beeped.

I had the job.

I have the job.

I got the job I wanted.

I'm blessed beyond words.

Oh and I rock. :) Stupid comments and all.

Here's my rope.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 6:45 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hey, sometimes honesty and frankness and those odd moments where we make ourselves totally vulnerable are exactly what people want.
It's called BEING REAL.

Way to go Hope4Grace! You totally deserve getting the job. Very happy for you!!!

Now show them how a real redneck Momma does things;).

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 4:41 AM, February 15, 2007 #
 

Yeah! So glad you got the job you wanted, but now what are you going to write about? Hopefully, you'll have some good characters at work to tell us about.

Posted by Blogger April @ 7:56 AM, February 15, 2007 #
 

YAY!! I'm so happy you got a job. The job. But now, no more stupidness online with your favorite stay at home mom! guess I can catch up on house work now! HA.
CONGRATS!

Posted by Blogger StayingAtHomeForever @ 11:43 AM, February 15, 2007 #
 

Go you!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:33 PM, February 16, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones