Saturday, January 29, 2011

921763.1

Knock Knock....

Who's there?

Illegal activity from a 12 year old.

So this blessed child of mine who couldn't be more loved if she's invented the internet and shoes, has lost her flipping mind. And strangely enough since Dave is off on assignment in another state, I kept calm and rational. I didn't even pull her across any furniture by the hair, cookie for me.

Yesterday she and the sitter's daughter (happens to be her bestest friend ev-ah) celebrated Friday by writing their names in marker on the sitter's front porch. Vandelism at 12, wow....oh the places we can go from here. The felonies are endless.

She just spent 2.5 hours in their yard with said bfe.... picking up pooh of their extremely large and healthy dog, raking a ton of leaves, sweeping porches and etc. Restitution at it's best. One of the most impressive and successful components of modern criminal justice. I highly recommend it, in fact I did such an excellent paper on it last semester that I got 100% on it. Interesting.

So now she is working like a dog in my house. This would be punishment. Then tomorrow she gets to do my yard.

Ohhhhh the utter joy of parenting.

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 4:33 PM

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones