Friday, December 03, 2010

I got some sleep.....which = trouble

When I finally get some sleep, I wake up ready to take on the world. In this case, it's taking care of a tummy-flu bug having Princess, digging about 24 new recipes to try, helping a girlfriend sign up for online school, and cleaning my house. Sleep makes a H4G good.....

I finally managed to get my library books back and pay my $1.60 fine. Opps. (side note: I'm really an honest person, don't ask me if you don't want to know....and during an interview not to long ago for yet another job I got told I was overqualified for they asked if I'd ever been in trouble.....and I answered yes, I have had quite a few library fines cause I tend to forget. The guy blinked and then clarifies, I meant legal trouble. And I told him, isn't that legal trouble, you can get in big time trouble over those books..... he didn't blink just sat there staring. After talking with a few others, turns out nobody considers that "trouble" so I can't tell you how much that makes me feel better, whew!)

On another note, please lift up my little nephew. He's 16 months old and due to quite a few tests, he is having a bone scan and biospy this coming Tuesday. Please take a minute to lift him up, cause that sweet precious baby boy is the light to quite a few people.

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 1:43 PM

Read or Post a Comment

My prayers and thoughts are with your nephew. I hope the little one is ok.

It is so hard to understand how bad things can happen to children.

Oh, as far as your library troubles, girl I am right there with you, but with two kids who love to check out books also, my fines are usually close to ten bucks. LOL

My husband says I could save us money by just BUYING the books to start with!

Posted by Blogger One Girl's Story @ 12:16 PM, December 05, 2010 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones