Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dang I hate when I do that...

I did a boo-boo today. I forgot to eat again. Which explained the sudden dizzy spell and fog that came over me earlier. Man, what a pain. So after some GF toast and bacon I realized that I need to do a better job of keeping food that I can eat on short notice in the house. Or more realistically I need to make more food to keep in the fridge to heat up on a moment's notice.

I didn't eat dinner since the kids had mac/cheese and I forgot to eat this morning before we headed out to the library and the local soccer games to cheer on the girls' friends.

Like I said, opps.

So I'm making some potato salad and I'm rounding out my grocery list so I don't stuck again with nothing in the house that I can eat last minute.

Being GF is certainly a pain, cause I can swear to you that before being GF I NEVER forgot to eat. Now it happens alot.

But I have a pot of potatos on the stove and I'm making some purple hull peas with bacon for dinner yum! I have to dethaw the meat but we're getting there.

Our goal is to get the house cleaned and dinner done so we can introduce the neighbor girls (plus my two) to the basics of softball. I'm slowly being talked into coaching a 11-13 yr old softball team come this spring. So if I'm coaching then my kid will be on my team and since she's never really played....I have alot of work to do.

Mental note: go next weekend and purchase a longer bat and some batting gloves. We're about to get serious up in this %^!#$.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 2:44 PM

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones