Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh Boy...

Where to start? Um we camped out in our new Texas house. I sent my Princess to church camp, got her home. 4th of July at the lake, ate a 10 lb catfish that my girl caught all by herself. Left kids at lake to go to another church camp with Grandma and Pappy while I flew to SLC. Mom and I packed up my Penske truck in 4 hours....took 2 weeks to put it into storage and 4 hours of some cajun sweat to move it to a truck, we rock. Daddy and I drove it to Texas. Daddy flew home. Unloaded truck. Working on setting up new house. Dave changed companies. In Ok heading to pick up girls and bring them home.

I'm exhausted.

More to come, with pics.........

Hang in there with me.

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 11:21 PM

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones