Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Road Trip 3001

Yet another road trip is about to commence. Woohoo, I do so love me some road trips. Big arse truck stops, singing and tooling along following the white lines spells freedom for me. First summer in evah that I'm not working, instead hanging with my kids and keeping my family busy and happy. I'm loving our life.

So I'm packing my babies for a full week with their mimi and pepaw. But first I'm driving them a long way to meet up at a hotel with my folks for the evening. Then I'll bust out of there on a mission....get back to my man.

I'm burning tons of cds, washing laundry, packing snack and bags for the babies. Charging ipods, gameboys and phones.

Then after dinner it's gym time and off to bedibye. As at 4 am I'm gonna be up and on the road. Watch out Texas, I'm driving through....

And shocker of all, I'm leaving my laptop home as it's a turn around trip for me so I'll get back to you on Saturday.

Be well my friends....

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 2:59 PM

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones