Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Throwdown at 33?

Is it possible to get down and have some real fun when your 33?

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 3:36 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Are you kidding me? I started having real fun at the ripe age of 40.....

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 7:22 PM, May 05, 2010 #
 

You can have real fun at any age - it just depends on how you view what is fun. To me the old "sow your wild oats" type fun - well - the morning after, just really isn't any fun...so not worth it. Not when you have real life responsibilities. Kids, husband, full time job.

But there are other ways to have fun. And as silly as it may sound - or corny rather - the best time I've had in my adult life was bowling with a bunch of people from my adult Sunday School class. We laughed our heads off, ate too much, made fun of each other, danced around like fools...took tons of hilarious pictures...competed to see who could be best...and we all went home perfectly sober.

Yep...there is fun to be had at any age - you just have to broaden your horizons as to what is really fun.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 8:23 AM, May 06, 2010 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones