Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Grief

Well it's been an interesting life surviving four months in an rv. Since we are super strict with our kids over what they watch (hey, they can be teen agers when they are actually teen agers so till then nothing PG13 or over for them) that means that since we all share the same 32 inch tv that there is nothing I can watch that they won't also watch.

So thank you Lord for the internet. And earphones, and my laptop....

The Good Wife: go Alicia, can't believe it took so long to say those two little words!
Nurse Jackie: disappointed, gonna stop watching the same as I did with United States of Tara
Big Bang Theory: hysterical, plus it lets me get my geek on
Modern Family: asner city...love it!

So what shows am I missing that are awesome and I won't have to spend three months on episode catch up?

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 2:21 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Well you mentioned Modern Family, the other two shoes on the same night as that are The Middle and Cougar Town and they are both HILARIOUS!!!!
I'm a sucker for NCIS and Bones but that's just me. But I do totally get the laptop and earphones. :)

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 9:53 AM, April 29, 2010 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones