Thursday, January 07, 2010

If The Trailer Is A Rocking....

It's because it's a serious windy storm here in east Texas. However, I so slept sooooooo good with the rain beating down on the roof. Snug as a bug in my bed. The girls and I are working out our homeschool schedule this morning and frankly we'll all thinking of starting at 10 so we can sleep in, lol.

Pray for me, I'm going to conquer my fear of small spaces and use the rv shower instead of using the nice spacious park shower house. The group of blue haired ladies used all the hot water yesterday forcing us to have lukewarm showers from hell. They suck!

Off to HEB later for green beans and hamburger meat to make meatloaf and fried green beans for dinner. Tomorrow will be baked zitti. Dave is sooooooo loving having these left overs for lunch rather than the same old sandwichs. He's so cute! Later dudettes.

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:01 AM

Read or Post a Comment

You sound so happy! I am so glad!

Posted by Blogger Tuna Girl @ 2:56 PM, January 07, 2010 #
 

Sounds like an adventure!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 3:52 PM, January 07, 2010 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones