Thursday, November 12, 2009

To Do:

Busy weekend coming up!

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

I finally got off my arse this morning and washed my hair. We'll see how long that lasted.

Duchess got pushed around at recess by a bully, going to see principal in the morning. Poor principal, we've had run ins before - he knows my name - but now addresses me properly with a Mrs in front of my last night, moron!

Princess had to go to school with a big ole white headed pimp of doom, her very first, next to her mouth. The little meat head who opened his mouth and was ugly, got in trouble cause the teacher had one too, right next to her mouth as well.......lol

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 7:55 PM

Read or Post a Comment

oh her first Pimp! WOW! They show grow fast. Poor baby. Glad the teacher had one. Can't wait to see pics of the hair. Hope you all find a great nanny.

Posted by Blogger JR Walsh @ 4:36 PM, November 15, 2009 #
 

OH SHIT! That last post was me...I did now know that Oscar friend was on here! SHIT!

Posted by Blogger BigestBrat @ 4:37 PM, November 15, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones