Sunday, November 08, 2009

Send books and a nanny

Slowly, very slowly regaining my land legs. Turns out complication wasn't as tiny as I thought. Getting back to normal though, only had two naps today and no narcs, yeah me! Worse part is not being able to take a bath and soak away the aches and pains, oh yea, also wish Dave was here for big hugs, those make the day better. He'll be here this weekend though and that will be nice. Once again, couldn't have lived through this week without my parents, including the photo-elusive stepdaddy who came in from his hunting camp to be with me while my mom went back to work. I'm so blessed.

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 6:23 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I was so glad to see your post today and see that you're on the road to recovery. So sorry this has been so rough but just think.....you'll never have to do it again!! Get well soon...baby steps...you'll get there.

Posted by Blogger Golden To Silver Val @ 7:36 AM, November 10, 2009 #
 

Sorry you've had such a rough time. Haven't seen you on fb for a while either :( .... Thank God for photo elusive step dad and your fabulous mom.

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 12:22 PM, November 11, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones