Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy little bugs.....

It's been insanely busy in the weeks since I've been back from Houston. However, I wanted to hit the highlights...quick like.
Duchess' request for a "fur" from Texas was amusing, until we realized she was serious. Luckily Dave found the perfect thing at a local sporting/hunting store in Houston. So when she opened her coyote pelt, she was super excited.....and super cute. How awesome is technology, via webcam he is able to spend time with them everyday....love it.My last breakfast in Texas with him...one of the rare shots of Hope4Grace you'll see. I'm usually behind the camera.

My girls when I dropped them off for school the first day. I must say they have gotten so big. I feel very very old...

Dave came to visit and promptly took us all to eat.......oh ym BBQ! Duchess likes her some ribs y'all

A great shot of Dave and Princess. I can't tell you how very much I miss seeing them together like this, they are usually attached at the hip....
It's hard being apart but we're working on it. Prayer helps.
Honestly, it was easier to send him off to deployment with the Navy. Six months of little contact and no visits actually allows you to get into a schedule and rythem that doesn't include them even though they are there in thoughts. This is tougher cause we know what we're missing. The week after he visits is hard on us all, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Think I'm gonna have to move to Texas peeps.
Just saying




Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 6:31 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh, man. We're trying to make big decisions here again. When my husband suggested living apart for one to three years I thought of you guys right away.

I think what you wrote helps.

Great pictures, by the way!

Posted by Blogger Tuna Girl @ 11:11 PM, September 18, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones