Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Score!

We survived.........almost. We're not completely out of the woods, but today I managed to get back to work (I actually missed my little cubbie/office). Princess seems to finally be on the mend and things are slowly going back to normal......how do I know this?

They are fighting again. Most girls just sass and scream, mine........well mine kick and push. Totally Dave's fault, he's the roughhouser in the household not me.

But thanks to mom/brother who stepped in the first couple of days to assist with one sickly Princess, one jealous and needed Duchess and one sleep deprived living off caffine me. Plus Dave came home early and stayed later to help out. Yeah!!!!

The strange byproduct of this week and one day off work........little sleep and a massive addiction to Mafia Wars. Now, if only my account wasn't under my name instead of my alias.......then I could add all my internet peeps to my mafia......but alias, I'm screwed....level 25 in 8 days of playing, not too shabby for a non-techy girl!

More pics and updates later, gotta go serve up dinner and catch up on laundry. You know that stuff I should have done instead of sitting and playing Mafia Wars with Princess.....there's something to be said for your kid saying at midnight, "mom, let's go rob a pimp".......I swear she has no idea of what a pimp is.......promise.....cross my heart.....

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 5:53 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Rob a pimp..... lmao! Ok so you had a crazy week.... I'm not sure how I did it when both boys went in and had their tonsils and adenoids removed on the same day! It was interesting to say the least.... we had to do that again when the adenoids grew back on both and had to get them removed again..... But it didn't seem to affect them like it does most kids.... blessings for sure!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 7:40 PM, July 22, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones