Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mommy "The Hammer:

I've been a big ole softie since The Man went to work in Texas. Well that ended last night. They are getting away with murder folks, they murdered my house, my car and dog pooh is taking over my yard. So I brought out the hammer.

We had us a come to Jesus last night about who was helping more around the house.....

Who was cleaning out their drawers and putting their clothes away properly. This includes making sure dirty clothes get into the basket. It's not cool when they have to sniff it to see if its clean. I have started tucking them in from the doorway, it's safer.

Who is stepping up with some of the odd chores, like bath the dog....this went over well, snort. They used 7 (count them 7) towels and took three tries to dry him completely. But it was a chore that got done while I was cooking dinner and folding laundry.

Who was now in charge of feeding the dog....and who takes so long to properly count out his food that the dog loses interest, note him in the background, he's given up on eating any time soon.

Then there's the matter of dog pooh.....cause my beautiful fence is in. Which means that it's dirt, and lately snow. But the sheer amount of dog pooh was killing me. I didn't have the heart to take a picture of them tag-teaming pooh. Duchess dragging around a huge trash bag, with gloves on. Princess with the scooper, grabber thing and a disguisted look on her face.
At least I had a few minutes to sit on the couch with my feet up and flip through the mail peacefully.......snicker.

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 6:28 AM

Read or Post a Comment

That's right get'em girl.
The fence is very very pretty. I love it. Keep up the good work.

Posted by Blogger BigestBrat @ 2:59 PM, March 12, 2009 #
 

Can you come whip my kids into shape?

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 11:17 AM, March 13, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones