Tuesday, March 31, 2009

B*tchn Baby!

I'm obviously one of those "worry wart" peeps. I hate that. Cause all week I've stressed about my grades for this past semester. So I've haunted the website for three days, obsessively checking to see if they'd been added.

Accounting III: Final Grade: A Teacher comments: The only comment I have is that you should be careful using abbreviations and slang like evals or regs in your posts. (Guess you can tell that I worked for the military huh?)

Pysch III: Final Grade: A Teacher comments: It's apparent that you have grown through self-awareness in this class. Congrats! (Blood, sweat and internal digging got me this??????WTF?)

I'm so excited, this was by far the toughest of juggling school yet. Kept my 4.0/President's list though, which freaking motivates me beyond belief! Go me! (Okay no more horn tooting) :)

And now, next week I start Stats.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 7:36 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Yippee....you rock!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 10:36 AM, April 02, 2009 #
 

Way to go champ!

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 3:45 PM, April 04, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones