Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Many Styles of Princess

Princess and I took advantage of Duchess' going to bed at 7 p.m. last night to have some mom/daughter fun time. We decided to do a collage of pics for her room. I'm just loving this kid, such a great girl!!! Not to mention I think she's adorable.
My honor roll student who has overcome reading issues to be in the top of her class.

Who dropped dance, even though she was impressive in a tutu to join karate last July. She's now a purple belt, dedication is the word there.


Who has stepped up to the plate and is helping mom run things and keep us organized with Dad living in another state now.

And come crying to her mom cause two of her friends don't get along and are fighting at school. It hurts her heart. So she suggested having them BOTH over to play at our house next weekend, to mend their fence.


And who is looking really sleepy here..............lol
My girl, my princess!

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:48 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Princess-Bear, you look very pretty in your new pictures...I MISS YOU ALL, LOVE DADDY.

Posted by Blogger Dave @ 3:08 PM, February 22, 2009 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones