Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sigh.....Memories

We were stationed in Texas, it was a nasty dry heat as we lived closer to the border of Mexico than I would have liked. It was the worst duty station ever, except I made some great friends, but the damn bugs, OMG, the bugs. Anywho.....being in Texas, The Man had started listening to some local Texas bands.

When two tickets floated our way, we threw our children to the neighbors and headed out.

It was fantastic. This was the best song to hear live.

However, I must tell you if you've never danced in an open air concert hall along the beach in South Texas , with sprinkling rain and a hot stud in skin tight blue jeans, a cowboy hat who benched 350 and had arms arms the size of small cannons....

Well you're just missing out.

Just one of the many memories I plan on taking with him into old age, cause you know 32 is right around the corner and I'm soooooo not fitting in those tight jeans anymore, I'm not in my 20's and I must admit that I wouldn't trade a day of the journey.

What is your favorite concert?

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:52 PM

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones