Sunday, November 02, 2008

A++ Bookreport

Creative 4th grade teacher required this month's book report to be "visual"......
So creative 4th grader, Princess created a Wilbur pumpkin, took a fern plant and a plastic spider.
And blew me away with her creative self.....

Quite impressive....especially since it was her idea to hammer nails into his snout to make it stay in, she's quite the viscous little thing.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 3:12 PM

Read or Post a Comment

That rocks! ... I think she gets her crafty side from her Dad.... ;) no offense!! lol

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 7:58 PM, November 02, 2008 #
 

I love it.... yeah from dad I agree. No ofence honey I think your creative too but the nails did it.

Posted by Blogger BigestBrat @ 4:15 AM, November 03, 2008 #
 

I love it.... yeah from dad I agree. No ofense honey I think your creative too but the nails did it.

Posted by Blogger BigestBrat @ 4:16 AM, November 03, 2008 #
 

What a great idea - She's cute AND smart. Your in big trouble in about, oh say 8 years.

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 4:58 PM, November 03, 2008 #
 

I love this!!!!!!! How stinkin cute is she to come up with that all on her own.

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 11:00 AM, November 04, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones