Wednesday, October 01, 2008

What do you do on Saturday afternoons?

Welcome to the mountain behind my house. Seriously if you follow my street out about a block, the road disappears into a gravel road that leads up these mountains. So this is where we 4x4 and shoot.
Speaking of shooting, I was trying out The Man's pea-popper. Which is actually an AK-47 but what's in a name.....that thing is jamming! And did I mention it was Saturday? Hence the comfy clothes and boots. Shut up........
This is the real reason I went.................Daymn!!!!!!!!!!! And can I just point out a tiny little "the man" fact? Above that tattoo? Is my name........That is true love people.
And true parenting........We let the kids get very involved when we shoot, whether it's targets or clays because that is the only way they will be comfortable around guns. We're teaching them responsiblity and safety........door kicking training starts next week.......

So what did you do this weekend?

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 4:15 PM

Read or Post a Comment

you look HOT!! and comfy!!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 5:33 PM, October 01, 2008 #
 

I think you look great and look like one of my friends I would take out to our country bar!!!

We would rock it!!!

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 10:47 PM, October 01, 2008 #
 

All I can say is hell yeah....
This is what most southern women do.

Posted by Blogger BigestBrat @ 5:33 AM, October 02, 2008 #
 

What a great back yard! Great way to spend the weekend together....nothing like out shootin' with the family. Teach em' young....I am so with you on this!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 9:49 AM, October 02, 2008 #
 

Lookin baby. Lookin fierce!

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 1:58 PM, October 03, 2008 #
 

Looks like fun! I soooo want to learn how to shoot!

Posted by Blogger feather k @ 9:53 PM, October 04, 2008 #
 

ok, i dont know why your blog wont update in my reader...something about feed... i'm retarded, i don't know. i only know enough to be dangerous on here!

anyway, can i just say that this post ROCKED! ya'll are my kinda people. we could so be related!

Posted by Blogger Marchelle @ 7:49 PM, October 07, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones