Monday, October 06, 2008

Fruits of my Efforts

Dear new pink/white Naughty Monkey shoes:

I love you. I can't wait to have you on my feet. I'm very excited that you only have a 3 inch heel rather than my usual 4 inch stack. I'm also excited because you are freaking hot! Given that I dress like a school librarian most of the time, I can count on you to liven up my day. All I have to do is look down......

Sigh........

Hello lover......

I'm a dangerous shoe shopper. The scariest part? The girls will fight over who gets to try them on first. I'm raising some serious shoe addicts.

Did I mention that these babies were not the usual $100 a pair?

Hello EBAY, you rock!

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:01 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Ok, I am seriously in love with these heels. And I can't normally wear them because of my stupid non cooperative feet. But I would so live through the pain for these beauties.

I must have these!!!! :-)

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 10:04 PM, October 06, 2008 #
 

Okay so I really hope that you get these..... Glad I could be there when a girl is in need....
Sad thing is I am an enabler in your addiction.

Posted by Blogger BigestBrat @ 4:23 AM, October 07, 2008 #
 

Dear Enabler,

Thank you for answering your phone, and logging on to do a final bid on these for me, while I sat on the side of the road with a flat tire. Cause it's nice to know that the important things come first......

Love
Me

Becky,
Seriously get you a pair. I love Naughty Monkey shoes, they are truly comfy and make for all day wear. However, I can't stand the price so I haunt EBAY for them....try there.

Posted by Blogger Hope4Grace @ 8:17 AM, October 07, 2008 #
 

I just got a little shoe hard on.

They. are. perfection!

Posted by Blogger Real Live Lesbian @ 11:08 AM, October 07, 2008 #
 

Is this why you've been ignoring me?

shoes? really?

sniff-sniff

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 5:53 PM, October 07, 2008 #
 

those are hawt. seriously.

Posted by Blogger Marchelle @ 7:53 PM, October 07, 2008 #
 

OMG!! I want I want! ADORABLE! And I have the perfect outfit for them toooooo.

Posted by Blogger Katrina :) @ 9:59 PM, October 07, 2008 #
 

ok seriously.... you have to check out my blog.... my comment section is feeling a little neglected and I got some awesome shots this weekend.... and even I have to admit... the shoes... ROCK!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 5:18 PM, October 08, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones