Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I am I am I am.......really I am

I am a good parent, Yes, I am.....really. Truly......

This is what I get for leaving Duchess to do her homework alone, unsupervised while I do laundry....what was I thinking?

Just a parent who should pay more attention to the songs that she blares in her car, on repeat no less.....



(Notice the high heels she's wearing.......mental note: put my heels up!)

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:17 PM

Read or Post a Comment

So I should return the 'Sex Pistols Retrospective' album I bought you for Christmas ?

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 11:47 PM, September 09, 2008 #
 

In my defense, this is the only Kid Rock song I've ever liked, honestly......lol

Will that album be gift wrapped? Cause you know I love the color yellow........

I have no idea what I'm getting you.....

Posted by Blogger Hope4Grace @ 6:44 AM, September 10, 2008 #
 

I love that she noticed you watching and went right on singing!

I've had the same thing happen. Generally, if a song doesn't have curse words, I'll play it in the car with the kids. They always seem to pick out the one inapropriate line to sing over and over again.

By the way, that's Kid Rock? I didn't even realize.

Posted by Blogger Tuna Girl @ 7:39 AM, September 10, 2008 #
 

Ok, first of all, what's with the her smacking herself in the head????
Secong, BLESS YOU!!! Nice sneeze in there and it sure didn't stop her.
I blare that in my car too, however my boy is tired of the song and thinks it gets played to much!!

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 10:35 AM, September 10, 2008 #
 

Ha, this song is blaring in our van all the time!

Beats Raffi right?

Posted by Blogger SAH in Suburbia @ 7:21 PM, September 11, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones