Friday, August 22, 2008

He's My Man...

This is the guy I've been driving nuts for 12 years. I'm a little attached to him. Why? Cause he gets me.....while others are scratching their heads...he gets me and likes what he gets. So, in honor of that (well mostly) I did a little interview with him, but I couldn't think of smart questions cause I'm blonde this month.
But first, I wanted to touch base with my favs.......this is the "you're cute and I think I'll keep you" look, I usually get this after I've said something completely stupid or inappropriate, I do that alot.
This is the challenge look. It's the "oh yeah" look that I get when I tell him how things will be or what I "want/need" for him to do. This is usually followed up by:
The "death" stare. This is my "you're in deep crap and I'm gonna throw out your shoes" look. It's after this look that I usually allow him free access to http://www.cabelas.com/. That's a very scary site, not for the faint of heart, so don't click it if you're not brave.

But mostly, I just adore him.







Especially since I'm a complete and utter dork and he likes me anyway.


****this video was heavily edited to take out the completely inappropriate things he said but then realized that my mother, his mother and my Aunt Cindy read this blog. Opps.... *****

It doesn't hurt that he feeds my shoe fetish either. I mentioned in passing that I needed new boots. So these babies are on their way to my house via my favorite boot store. Woohoo.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:55 PM

Read or Post a Comment

You are one lucky girl!!!! That man sure does love you and adore you.
I don't think my man would remember how we met or what our first date was. Or maybe it's me that doesn't remember. hhmmmm

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 10:14 AM, August 23, 2008 #
 

Ok, now your jut rubbing our faces into how lucky you got.

No. Wait.

He got luckier.

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 4:15 PM, August 23, 2008 #
 

You two are just too cute! Your voice sounds exactly like I thought it would! That probably sounds weird...I'm truly not a stalker...ha ha. Great post...just cute all around.

Posted by Blogger SAH in Suburbia @ 10:30 PM, August 23, 2008 #
 

So funny I have seen all of them and I have seen in person that death stare and the challenge one.
He will get you that is for sure. With a oh yeah stare. So funny.
Well tell the man what's for us all. Hey love the new boots they are hot and you will look oh so good in them. I am very proud of you for getting them.

Posted by Blogger BigestBrat @ 5:43 AM, August 25, 2008 #
 

Hopped on your blog from another blog! Love it! Sounds like you have a great guy! Spoiled!!! The only way to be!

Posted by Blogger Us @ 8:16 AM, August 25, 2008 #
 

Wow...I am impressed! My husband would NEVER let me interview him and put it out there for everyone to see....he must really love you!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 8:30 AM, August 25, 2008 #
 

Hey Girlie,
I saw this on another blog and immediately thought of you. Gotta keep an eye out for you.
Go to this link and see!!!
http://orgjunkie.com/2008/08/gluten-free-citrus-chocolate-cupcakes.html

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 11:49 AM, August 25, 2008 #
 

my one and only remaining pair of boots - is them right there. well, i dont know if they're the same brand or not, but they look exactly like those. still got the horse poop on them! i can't bring myself to part with it....i miss my horses...

oh, and cabela's is evil. period.

Posted by Blogger Marchelle @ 8:17 AM, August 26, 2008 #
 

Did you post the Cabella's website. I might have to cry. Tell that man to take himself over to Bass Pro so he can at least pad my salary. LOL!!!

Love your blog btw!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:32 PM, August 27, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones