Monday, July 07, 2008

****tiny update! This geek (see post below) managed to get tickets to see one of her favo bands next month.....it's in a very comfortable intimate club, meaning I'll have to stand on top of The Man's shoulders and elbow room towards the stage.....woohoo, although it'll be interesting to see what The Man's reaction to this will be.*****

UPDATE: He was furious that I spent his weekly golf money on concert tickets (cause you never go...) until he found out the band.......then he dropped the phone and was bragging that he had the bestest wife in the world.... I can totally shop now, right? huh? Hello?

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 1:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hey Sweets - Looks like you and the girls had a blast - I had the first root canal this morning and Mr Vicodin is my best bud right now - Type to ya soon!

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 5:54 PM, July 07, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones