Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Entertaining Myself.......



Is it obvious that I don't have alot to do at work today? Cause hello............ So this is a recent pic of me.......I'm liking my odds here....if only from neck down, looked as good.........



WTF is Billy Idol doing in my dang collage? This is a recent not os great pic of me......but I keep it faithfully real around here. So enjoy.......



And this is my scary, work badge picture from last year..........dear Lord in heaven, help me, cause I'm pasty white and my hair is orange and I have fat face.........Thankfully it was LAST year.......

Speaking of my badge, this is what I did to it before we put it on my actual badge. We're a small company so nobody really complained although everyone noticed...dang......


So in the end, I went wiht the cowboy hat.........I think it's so me.....
And as Waconda Road suggested, I google earth-ed my neighborhood to prove to you that yes, I do live in the fraking boonies, see the crop circles and mountains.......no mall, no nothing....sigh.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 3:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I'm kinda like'n the Leather Cop you with the Gene Simmons tongue.

I don't know, it just works for me.

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 7:15 PM, July 23, 2008 #
 

Pssst: BTW, you have crop circles.

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 7:17 PM, July 23, 2008 #
 

Okay, how sad is this. I did one of these and when the collage came out it had all guys in it....
I was not feeling very pretty at that point. I know I'm not all that but all guys...WTF!!!!
As you can imagine, I decided not to post mine.

Posted by Blogger ♥ Becky ♥ @ 11:30 PM, July 23, 2008 #
 

LOL....that was great!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 8:05 AM, July 24, 2008 #
 

billy idol. that's the best thing i read all day!! lol

Posted by Blogger Marchelle @ 3:27 PM, July 24, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones