Friday, June 20, 2008

Unpacking.......Still

Well the mighty unpack job is underway......still.........we're now days into this, but we're coming together quite well, except I was tired so I needed me some beauty sleep, so then I wasn't unpacking......and I had to work, so I wasn't unpacking, and then the people I live with wanted to eat dinner every night (the nerve?) so I wasn't unpacking......are you picking up what I'm putting down?


So here is where we left off, the livingroom........hmmm not impressive at this point.....

Kitchen, yeah there is no way this is what it looked like in my dreams...... Oh wait, it's starting to come together......I do so love me the face to face conversing seating. I have a fixation with it......but I'm sure other people do too.....right? I will get around to filling those bookshelves, I promise........first I have to find the boxes of books......hmmmm
Starting to see some promise in the kitchen too.......slowly
But the best part was watching my hubby, The Man sink our first ever brand new mailbox. Go hubby go........


Anyone notice that it got dark really freaking quick? It's already 9 something at this point.....
Still going. He's very meticulous at his work. It doesn't help that I pointed out it wasn't up to postal code so he had to start over.........not the point at all...........
And still going..............OMG do you need some help?
Almost there........putting the finishing touches on..........

And what was I doing? Well I was sitting in the grass in my "I see London, I see France" pjs documenting this glorious experience so we can look back on it when we're 80. Maybe, just maybe when I point out that he was doing it wrong and it took almost an hour to do, he'll finally think it's funny.

Well it was funny..........Still waiting on internet service (we be in the boonies now) so will probably be back Monday morning, hopefully with full house shots of a beautiful and unpacked house.........

Maybe

Labels: , ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 2:42 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Didn't he have any choice words for you telling him he was doing it wrong and taking pictures at the same time??!! LOL!

That unpacking just stinks but not quite as bad as all the packing. Looks like you have got quite a bit done already. It's looking good!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 8:19 AM, June 21, 2008 #
 

yay.... I'm starting to feel like I've been in your new house :) ....I can't wait to see you... you're still coming to Vegas right......

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 6:32 PM, June 21, 2008 #
 

You're waaaaaay ahead of me. I'm too cowardly to post pictures of the mess I have. It felt so nice to see that someone else is living like I am right now too.

Posted by Blogger Tuna Girl @ 12:01 PM, June 23, 2008 #
 

Late night blog wanderings here - I know I miss some of your posts. I still can't figure out why I can't get you url into google reader. Glad I came back to look around. The house was/is coming along fine. Cut your self some slack. Type to ya soon.

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 12:03 AM, June 26, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones