Monday, June 30, 2008

Alice and Wonderland Part 2....

OKay, camera battery died on me so I'll be posting these backwards but here are some pics of my girl's big day, she was the Lead FaceCard Soldier in Alice and Wonderland..... sniff sniff
She prances well, she gets that from me. Along with her hair color, bone structure and pouty lips. Yep, all from me.......the attitude, all from The Man oh and the big feet too.
Blurry but you can see her behind the tall chick, such good form. I love to watch her dance. She just takes right to it. But man you should see how dirty her toe shoes are.....dang......
Staring at Alice.........doing her part well........this is titled "Off with her Head" they then chased her around with machetes, ummmm paintbrushes.....
In the finale, holding hands with the white rabbit..........the only boy in the entire studio....little stud, bless his heart.
On the way home, arms busting with flowers from her daddy and I, her sister, her mimi and a necklace from Cec. What a great evening! It was all about her.........just makes my heart sing, tears up my eyes and I just love being her mom at that exact point.

Then real life comes back into play and I want to hang her upside down and bite off her toes. Pre-teen angst is starting early at my house...........waaahhhh

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 12:10 PM

Read or Post a Comment

thanks for coming by my blog!! yours is so fun! your daughter's ballet recital brought back memories! i took ballet til i was 13. i was just wondering the other day where my toe shoes were...

Posted by Blogger Marchelle @ 2:09 PM, June 30, 2008 #
 

She's a lovely young lady. Just like her Momma. Can we get videos next recitle ? I know always wanting something.

I forgot what percocet was like. One should do drugs and blog at the same time. I wonder how many people I've offended or propositioned this afterboon

That was a typo but I like it.

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 6:14 PM, June 30, 2008 #
 

shouldn't do drugs -

dangit

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 6:15 PM, June 30, 2008 #
 

She is such a cutie....loved the pics of the ballet.

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 10:08 AM, July 01, 2008 #
 

What a doll!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 10:17 AM, July 02, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones