Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vacation Interrupted

We'll return to normal programing tomorrow when I have access to my camera....dirty, &*^%$# thing is trying to die on me. Until then, I'll leave you with some thoughts and words of wisdom.

1. "Mommy, it looks like a storm, we should hurry home cause lighting with eletratoot you"

2. Taking a poll....have you ever inadvertently blew snot on someone? This past weekend, I was curled up on the bed next to The Man and we were fighting over the remote when I told him I needed a tissue and he said something totally inappropriate and funny. I actually blew snot all over his top lip...........OMG, I may never be the same again. I don't think that 12 plus years together is long enough for that to be cool............again, OMG!

3. Hi, I'm *^%$ (my real name but you can call me Hope4Grace), and I'm a total OCD, anal retentive personality. I can't help it, I've always been this way. Check my pantry, it's like little soldiers lined up in total perfection! My point is, I don't do last minute. It completely blows my mind and sends me into a tailspin........ask Casey, she'll tell you, *^%& and spontaneity do not go well together. Therefore, today was HELL. I am on my way to bed with a pounding headache because my darling oldest child, Princess has managed to fry my circuits not once, or twice but three times. A) Mom! I lost my cell phone........OMG, 30 minutes later, never mind it was in my jacket.......... B) MOM! Tomorrow is choir taping for the DVD, I will die unless I have black dress pants to wear with my NOT DRESSY at all green choir t-shirt..........OMG, hello Target (no pants), Walmart (no pants), IHOP (cause I was hungry) and Kohls (thank you Jesus, pants!) and my favorite C) MOMMMMMMMMMMY! I think I killed WIKI, instead of food Duchess wasn't looking and instead put some of your face powder in his water.........Okay, at this point I totally forgot all about this and all I could think was CRAP that powder was the expensive stuff! But I quickly managed to clean his bowl and he breathes still, at least he is right now, we'll see by morning.

4. We are house hunting, again. Sigh........need I say more........

5. Dear Lord, Please give me the strength to face any adversity that comes my way, be it last minute drama, wasted expensive makeup that I knew better to buy, house hunting for the *perfect* house or managing it all without The Man whom I've grown quite attached to since we left the military. I ask Lord that you guide my steps and that you show me my path. I know Lord that there are times when I push and push and mess up a blessing before it can be wonderful, then I get minimal results. I pray Lord for sleep without waking at 4 am to the blast of illegal duck hunters. I thank you Lord for my friends who keep me sane and my family (hi mom) who stay sane in spite of me. I lift up my worries and doubts to you, because you alone can handle anything.

6. I hope everyone! had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Back in action tomorrow peeps.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:57 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Thanks for the love dear - My brain is fried and I don't heve the energy to cacth up so please forgive - I'll be back up yoo full speed soon

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 9:44 PM, May 14, 2008 #
 

P.S. send me your IM addy - click on manstump at my place to email

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 10:00 PM, May 14, 2008 #
 

I think we've all had those days.... the snot thing.... too funny.... been there done that.... It was pre blog era when that happened. Bought Superman a fish tank for his birthday (on Saturday). It's all set up. Spiderman picked a fish that had no upper lip and couldn't eat (thing died in the night). poor sucker... I'm taking him back today! How do you sell a fish with no LIP!! LOL. Crazy!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 9:45 AM, May 15, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones