Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Like Daddy

So Duchess came home from school today, covered in her usual three pounds of sand from the play ground, with sparkly silver shoes that smell like fish (which is funny since she doesn't fish) and her little orange skirt and top combo. Just adorable.....

We chatted and we drove home happy to be together after all the usual "I missed you today" as she tells me.

It was once we got home and she was changing into her night clothes that I noticed it.......

"Honey, what's on your belly?"

"um nothing"

Seems my baby lifted her shirt today and using a red marker, drew a huge butterfly on her belly.....

"Cause Daddy has a tattoo and I wanted one too"

Sigh.........The Man announced that this was his Father of the Year award........

My people are always entertaining

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:59 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I've got to figure out why I can't load your site in to Google reader. I use it too much to remind me/show me who's posted. I've tried before and nothing - tried today and it load technoratti - grrr - I feel bad that I neglect ya !

Father of the year? Yeah I'd give him that.

Posted by Blogger Brad @ 2:19 PM, May 25, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones