Monday, April 21, 2008

This Week Brought to You By the Letter D

Saturday morning we hit a Dinosaur Museum. Now, we'd been planning on going to this forever, but just haven't made the time. So up and early, we were the first ones there on Saturday!

It's a good thing, because I took over 200 pictures. Dang!

The Man and I do try and get our kids out for "family field trips" often but since moving here, we've slacked off, so we're hoping this puts us back in our groove.

The museum was great, even if Princess kept telling this kid from another family to "back off, I can feel your nasty breath on my neck". Seems this family was desparate to be rid of their kids and kept wandering off, leaving them all right behind us. We finally ditched them in the sand room, ha! We faked left and then went right, it's a football technique I think.

Words just don't do this justice, so I'll just let you browse through the experience of "Build A Dino"



(did anyone else notice that my eyeshadow matched my purse? How very chic of me....)

Labels: , ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 1:35 PM

Read or Post a Comment

It looks like you had a lot of fun at the dino museum. The pictures are hilarious! I finally updated my blog the other day..... I know 'bout time!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 6:57 PM, April 21, 2008 #
 

You totally had me with what Princess told the kid with the skanky breath. Omg, the stuff that kids say.

Looks like it was a lot of fun -- great photos:)!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 6:35 PM, April 22, 2008 #
 

you need to come down here and find cool places for us to go! Seriously, you'd think in BOR-lando we'd have things to do every weekend!
I MISS YOU!!

Posted by Blogger StayingAtHomeForever @ 8:19 PM, April 23, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones