Saturday, March 22, 2008

Things are moving at warp speed over here, it's Easter already, the easter paraphernalia is all tucked away in my trunk. But we've managed to survive a busy week...

1. Annual investors meeting - me

2. Another work get together - The Man plus fam

3. Leaving the work get together early due to emails from work - me

4. Ballet rehersals starting for Alice in Wonderland, she's a card - Princess

5. Deciding that she wants to know all about science, cause she's behind - Duchess

6. Painting two beautiful abstract art canvas' - girls

7. Finishing up the rebuilding on fuel injectors - me, lol gotcha - The Man

8. Purchasing new wheels and lugnuts after an agonizing search - The Man

9. Food poisoning from undercooked Brats - The Man

10. birthday party for friend - Duchess

11. Woke up early this morning by someone handing over keys to go buy gift - me

12. Frantic trip to W-world for gift and toothpaste - me

13. Cooking appetizers for get together - me

14. Fourteen loads of laundry in three days - me and Princess

15. Spilling bubbles all over self and then turning into a human bubble wand in the wind -Duchess

16. Joined after school homework club - Princess

17. Prepping for school - The Man

18. Cleaned out fridge to find 7 different experiments growing - me

19. Forced to take out trash immediately after - The Man

20. Vacummed, shampoo-ed and washed car - me though I forced everyone else to help

21. Read story about toliet that grew to woman's bum and got physically sick - me

There is still a day and a half left in our week, I'm just plain scared.....

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 12:53 PM

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones