Saturday, March 29, 2008

Croup X 2

Thank you so much for all your words of support and comfort! They help, especially when your eyes are bleeding from lack of sleep and you are still awake on a Dr. Pepper high.

Duchess has croup, which has irrated her asthma, which was in remission for almost 2 years now. Damn.

So we did the urgent care thing at our dr.'s office first thing yesterday morning. She is on meds and already showing signs of improvement. Yet I worry because the meds are steriods. Her asthma meds are steriods. This poor kid is gonna have some muscle bulk when she grows up from all the steriods that have been pumped into her little body now.

So this morning I'm putting my house back together, as it was a cluster ****.

However, I'm also fighting the croup on another front, the dr. did warn us that an adult could possible get sick from it too, and I was really expecting it to me be which is why I have been double fisting multi-vitamins.

The Man has croup.

Heaven help me, save me now. He is much worse as a patient than Duchess.

He's calling for a drink, I'm off to serve.

Send Dr. Pepper and smokes.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:57 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Nothin' worse than a sick husband! Heck, I'd take 3 sick kids over a sick husband...ha ha. Hope you're on the upside of the valley (or trench) depending on how you look at it. Good luck! We've only had a few trips to the hospital over the past 7 years - a few too many as far as I'm concerned.

Posted by Blogger SAH in Suburbia @ 1:51 PM, March 29, 2008 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones