Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hmmm

Duchess and I were carpooling together yesterday on our way home from work/preschool....

Me: Did you have a great day honey?

Her: Yep, I didn't hit anyone

Me: Good job.....

Her: (interrupting) Do I get M&M's?

Me: No

Silence.........

Me: (Singing to the radio)

Her: Mommy I see something in the sky

Me: An airplane?

Her: Nope it's a spaceship

Me: weather balloon?

Her: Nope, it's a spaceship

Me: No, it's not

Her: Yes it is

Me: No, it's not

Her: YES, IT IS

Me: it's rude to yell

Her: it's rude not believing me.....

Me: huh? Who said?

Her: ummmmm it's a spaceship

Me: Do you know what's in a spaceship

Her: aliens

Me: huh?

Her: scary green monster aliens

Me: no, it's not

Her: uh-huh

Me: no, it's not, no aliens, no monsters, no spaceship

Her: I'll ask daddy

Me: (sigh)

Her: He knows all about aliens.......(blah blah blah, ongoing conversation that I kinda blocked out)

Later in the evening as The Man is under the hood of his truck and the thought occured to me:

Me: Do you know all about aliens......?

Him: huh? Pass that socket, no not that one, that's a wrench, the socket by your left hand, no not that one, the other left.....thanks........um aliens?

Me: yeah aliens

Him: no, but I did read our coffee table book on conspiracys, it was in there

Me: yeah? I missed that

Him: why?

Explained the conversation with Duchess......

Him: Huh, well why do you tell her that crap?

Me: huh? Not me, I didn't tell her that

Him: damn gossiping preschool know it alls........I hate when she talks to her friends about crap

Me: well that pretty much covers it

Labels: , ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 11:49 PM

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones