Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stupid Christmas Party

Well it's that time of year.....Christmas party time....and I have to get a dress......
I love the black, hids stuff that should be hidden and with a tan would look smashing in the snowy evening pictures......besides my good friend assures me that tan fat is cuter than white fat....
This is interesting....I like the color thing but not sure about how my hips would look in this.....


The Man really likes it.....that is all I will say.........
So I have to pick a dress..............help?

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 10:26 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I hate dresses so I can't help much with this situation!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 10:33 AM, November 15, 2007 #
 

Okay. Here's the deal with colour. Unless you're going to get spray tanned? You can't go with the black dress. Unless you don't mind your white skin in contrast against the black, which make it look even whiter.

Incidentally? I LOVE the black dress. It's awesome -- nice cut, and beautifully put together.

If you're opting out of getting sprayed with fake tan -- then go for the last one. It'll be so beautiful with your hair and your complexion won't be washed out. Plus, the cut will hide bits you want to hide;).

Post a photo of you in the dress you choose!! :)

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 8:08 AM, November 17, 2007 #
 

And hey, I'm not saying white skin looks bad. If you've got *nice* white skin --- then you can totally pull off the black dress. Just make sure you get your makeup right - so you don't end up looking too made up. In fact, you could end up looking quite elegant in the black (with white skin, lol) if you do your makeup subtly ;).

Sorry -- didn't mean to sound so contradictory!! I guess I didn't help much, huh.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 8:10 AM, November 17, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones