Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Ass Went Shopping

No seriously, I took my ass shopping today. See work is tossing together a lovely Halloween party for all the firm's kids....there's alot...so I am in charge or buying a shopping cart full of food, candies and goodies/toy/crap they don't need.....

So I went to the local craft store expecting some good deals.....none but while shopping there I noticed that the aisles are smaller there than my usual shopping grounds. So I scooched in (is scooched a word?) and while digging through the 60% off racks I bent over and my ass literally cleared a whole shelf of lite up pumpkins.......a whole freaking shelf. Cause see I kinda rolled with the action thus ensuring the whole shelf falling to the floor.

I was shocked, embarrassed and pissed off until I realized that the shelf on my ass was wholly responsible for the accident. Then I was upset and shocked and embarrassed and pissed off at my ass fat. So I left....the whole store, with the pumpkins on the floor....

My ass is going to boot camp tomorrow.......aka it's time to loose the ass shelf.......

Or get a bigger paycheck to cover all my ass shopping.....

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:34 PM

Read or Post a Comment

LMFAO! Isagenix I tell you... Isagenix!!!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 7:50 PM, October 26, 2007 #
 

I bethca my ass woulda done the same, lol. You crack me up!

Btw, I've tagged you;)!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 3:57 PM, October 27, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones