Monday, September 03, 2007

What I know about Soccer: Nada!

Both of the girls love soccer, so I really need to remember to hit up Wikipedia and learn something about the sport huh, especially since The Man and I are helping to coach Princess' team as seems the coach didn't like having almost all girls on his team and resigned, (insert f-bomb here)!

However, I'm pleased to say that Duchess has actually got in the spirit of exercise.....
She runs! She actually surprised us this game, maybe cause The Man has had her kicking a soccer ball everywhere she goes, he is quite sharp!
She gets tired but......

She rebounds and gets going. Isn't she rocking the "I dressed myself" look today...Orange shorts, blue jersey and pink converse.....


Now Princess' game was a little different that day, as since we were helping to coach there are very few pics...but look at the beautiful view from the soccer field. I love it here....


Oh I mentioned coaching right? Well here's The Man and The Photo Elusive Step-dad doing their best side line coaching!!!!
Soccer is great, except you probably shouldn't yell at your four year old to push her way into a huddle. Cause she'll then *push* four different people down and then run them over on her way to the ball....she gets that from The Man, not me....nope, I'm not aggressive like that at all....

Labels: , , , ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:06 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I have a feeling you will know ALOT about soccer by the time her season ends. I love the photos...gorgeous view and she is so cute!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 7:22 PM, September 03, 2007 #
 

I've got my pompoms out.... Well sorta.... I'm cheering you on! OK so Spiderman starts school tomorrow. Superman doesn't start officially till next week.... FAT TO FAB HERE I COME!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 10:35 PM, September 03, 2007 #
 

Aren't they SO CUTE when they're all dressed up for soccer?

It's good of you to coach. It's a hard job. But what a view!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:18 PM, September 06, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones