Friday, September 14, 2007

Flash Friday

Princess would like to share the news: she landed a small role in the annual Nutcracker! She will be a petite mice, rehersals start this coming week, but she is still on cloud nine! Congrats baby girl! Only 6 sessions in conservatory ballet and she is rocking!

Not to mention, the ever chatty child has actually been quiet in class so far this year! This is a huge accomplishment on her part.

She is having the best week!
Duchess is proud to announce that she is still the baby in the family and that is enough accomplishment for the week. :) Seriously pre-school is in session now and she can write her alphabet and name. Go girl. Now we're working on her counting, you know... 17-18-19-50-24. That sort of thing.

Soccer is going better. She is playing and pushing and kicking. Quite fun actually. She still is exhausted when leaving the field, poor baby can't take the action without needing a nap.

The Man still lives here but I haven't seen much of him since he got his new handgun. He's spending alot of time at the gun range, "to sight it in" uh-huh...... this is my "I'm believing you" face. But he's a happy man.
I started jogging, and then I started soaking in the tub then smearing myself with bengay....cause that crap is highly overrated....what is wrong with you people, jogging is the devil!

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 10:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

You are too funny... I too have to agree.... jogging sucks.... donuts yummy! But seriously jogging and me don't get a long. After six months of working out 6 days a week (hard) I was able to jog 1.2 miles. Felt like I was going to die every time. I've been told that once you get to a certain point you can just keep running.... yeah and pigs fly and chickens lay golden eggs. I think that is for people who have the body built for running. Me I have the lift weights keep my feet on the ground kinda body... and I'm ok with that..... Just gotta get rid of the ass shelf!

Posted by Blogger Cheryll Huck @ 9:13 PM, September 15, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones