Friday, August 17, 2007

Flash Friday....

No you perv, there isn't anyone nekkid here, just a quick overview of our week! Cause we all know that I'm running behind, school starts next week and I am so not ready, still washing camp clothes (that could explain the smell...hmmm) and well stuff....read on....
Christmas shopping has started. I'm very proud of myself as this is an early year for me. As both of my girlies have birthdays the WEEK of Christmas, I am always broke in December. The Man and I are trying something new, you know, purchasing things and spending money ahead of time! It'll be here before you know it, have YOU started yours yet? Princess is gonna love these army mary janes, she is a shoe nut like her momma.....

The Man bought this truck yesterday. I'm liking it....this isn't my house so don't ask to borrow the camper! We are selling his Dodge truck so if anyone wants it, give me a hollar! This baby is automatic so I can drive it without the fire department following me around....no burnt clutches anymore!

Finally got a little rain this week, the sky decided to spit on us a little. I love a good mountain storm, even a quick one. Lightening, thunder, little old ladies running outside in their moo-moo's to drag in their porch plants.......sigh.... home




This is evil and you can't tell me that Satan didn't invent FICO and all things mortgage and credit paperworthy! The paperwork and amount of pre-mortgage work is insane...I hate numbers!


This seems important today cause I am really feeling it this week....I even briefly thought about bumming one from an old man outside Wal-Mart the other day....this is how far I've fallin.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:30 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Love the cute shoes.

Don't give into your cravings...they pass quickly and you will be so mad at yourself later it you did. You can do it! Honestly...I don't even miss it anymore...you will get to a point like that soon too!

How long has it been without a smoke?

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 9:42 AM, August 17, 2007 #
 

Without a smoke?

63 days, 12 hours, 25 min.....

seriously

Posted by Blogger Hope4Grace @ 12:26 PM, August 17, 2007 #
 

You can do it .... really you can! Hey we need to get back on Fat to Fab!

Posted by Blogger The Canadian @ 4:45 PM, August 20, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones