Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Somethings Gonna Give

Well since I've quit smoking (^$#$^&**%$# *). It's been 39 days. And 21 hours. Cause yeah I am detailed oriented and I know it's also been 27 minutes too. Since my last smoke.

However, I can officially confirm that the whole "quit smoking and gain weight thing" is true.

I have gained 20 lbs in those 39 days, 21 hours and 27 minutes.


F***!

The only bright light at the end of my tunnel is the fact that even at my current weight I'm still smaller than I was when I graduated high school, yes!

So this is my no-sh*t calling out...gonna start addressing this.... this weight thing!

Sigh, I miss smoking. Everything was alot simpler.

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:22 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hang in there! I think we should both address the weight thing.... I don't even have the quit smoking excuse... I do however have the tubes tied and now my ass and thighs are huge excuse..... does that work?

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 9:54 PM, July 24, 2007 #
 

You can do it. I wish people wouldn't trade one habit for another - smoking for eating. I quit smoking and I can tell you, it's possible not to gain any more than you already have. It's like pregnancy, women say, I have to eat for two. No you don't. Don't use it for an excuse to be unhealthy in a new way! One isn't helping the other one, you still miss smoking! It's ok to miss it. Just know you are making the right decision and it will get so much easier. It's like people who can't seem to lose weight, they have not yet resolved to do so. It's a constant decision, but it does get easier with new good habits. Try sugar free chewing gum, it's less calories than snacking on food! :)

Posted by Blogger BeccA's Buzz @ 11:49 AM, July 25, 2007 #
 

Just think how much healtier you will be! When people used to say that to me, I told them that nobody could see my lungs...just the fat that was accumulating!

Posted by Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife @ 6:27 PM, July 25, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones