Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Well well well

So I left work early, to go to my job interview...

However, I left my portfolio at home, so The Man brought it up to me and met me at a gas station nearby. What a stud.

Then while changing clothes in the restroom of said gas station between my work and the interview, two women were having relations in the stall next to me.

I have never changed clothes quicker in my life!!!!

I wish I were joking about this, I'm not.

So freshly dressed, with portfolio and confidence (ignoring the aching tummy and nerves) I went to my interview.

The office is impressive and screams of money, the same money that I don't have, lol.

The first interview went so well, we laughed, we talked and then she left me in there while she brought in two VP's. They double teamed an interview (felt quite like a ping pong) and then ....

Told me they would call me in the morning with their answer....oh and if we offer, would you take the position?

Let me see............... $6 more an hour than I'm making now, perm position, a famous former athelete on the board of directors (The Man says this alone is why I can't say no...as he wants to meet him.) and benefits out the wazoo........

Yeah, I'm waiting on a call....

If I don't get it, I'll post a sobbing entry tomorrow, then eat my way through the chocolate isle at my nearest Wal-Mart....is there still Easter candy on clearance?

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 8:59 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Fingers, toes, eyes and all paws crossed for you in this house. xo

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 2:55 AM, May 10, 2007 #
 

Keep'em crossed, I need it!!!

Posted by Blogger Hope4Grace @ 6:19 AM, May 10, 2007 #
 

Okay, I'm dying to know the outcome. Post results quick!!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 4:56 PM, May 10, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones