Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Two by Two

Two is a good number, of kids. More than two, awesome...your a better woman than I am! However, we really thought for the longest that Princess would be the only royal child in our home. Until the Good Lord blessed us with Duchess.

Now my children have a best friend, their sister. Plus when something is broken, its more fun trying to figure out who did it, takes the boring out of disciplining your children, really.


There is nothing quite a sweet as that rare moment of happy joy that is two siblings sharing a moment not filled with hair pulling (what is it with girls and hair pulling?), name calling, tattling and property theft. It's just delicious.... In fact some of my very closest friends let me adore their children from afar, I've noticed that they too have seen that rare sight.... when their kids are buddies, sharers of a secret or just being freaking cute.

SuperMan and SpiderMan here are another such case. What adorable boys. I swear their mom keeps them so far away so I won't eat their cheeks. Although I bet she'd happily drop them off for a week at a girl's spa in Bermuda....don't get any ideas missy!
To further point out this rare occurance in nature, here are two sets of such sibblings. Mine in the middle and my dear friends on the outsides. These children can't be alone in a house for five minutes without an ambulance being called. Usually for one of the older children....the burnette in green and the boy are just dangerous people....the older two don't stand a chance! Yet here they are, happily sharing space with smiles, no pinching, biting, yelling or kicking.
The Lord still works miracles people!

Labels:

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 9:23 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Love Love Love.... sharing the love! I love what you wrote on the siblings . It is so true. I haven't been ignoring you... I've been peaking but I haven't had time for much else... as you can see from my lack of blog entries. I did get another wedding contract today though.... yay. To save myself from commenting on each entry.... love the child labor entry. It made me laugh. Only you my dear, only you! And the recipe.... definitely going to try it. THERE... Did I give you love?

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 11:24 PM, May 02, 2007 #
 

Okay so I love the sibling blog you wrote. However I must say that I see how we could be sisters as you are bribing and blackmailing me to comment.
So I will touch on most of them, Bob is really cute and I think I can smell him here, your green thumb might not be so green, the fruit could be shipped over night, and the ray of sunshine you seen over the mountains the other day, I just seen it here today just over downtown. You know when you’re at the daycare and you can see this beautiful place? Well God was really working his magic today. SO there you go have a good one and now you can't mess with me.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:36 AM, May 03, 2007 #
 

I see I'm not the only one you threatened!!!!

Posted by Blogger The woman @ 11:59 PM, May 03, 2007 #
 

My reach is very long and wide! :)

Posted by Blogger Hope4Grace @ 8:11 AM, May 04, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones