Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hoping for Style

In my never ending search for style, I tripped across an angel who sent me a pashmina. Oh my mercy, if you've never held one to your face and just sighed, you're hopeless. Quite like I was. I've been so freaking scared to even get it out of the closet, less Duchess decide it was perfect dress up clothing. The majority of my clothes have fell victim to this. But I broke out the pashmina today as I just needed to rub my face on something soft.

Pardon my sunburn, spent Memorial Day at the pool......
Princess about broke my heart when she assured me that I was wearing it wrong....WHAT! How dare my eight year old critique my fashion.....

So.... I tried other poses.....
This is my favorite. The old come hither look over the shoulder. The Man was not impressed and when passing by and saw this, asked what I'd done to my hair that I needed to cover it. No fashion sense that man! None.

So whatcha think? Am I wearing it wrong? Am I doomed to have no fashion sense for the rest of my life?

Labels: ,

Posted by Hope4Grace @ 7:15 PM

Read or Post a Comment

This comment has been removed by the author.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 3:58 AM, May 30, 2007 #
 

Wow, the colour reallllly suits you! I'm so pleased;).

The link below shows 10 different ways to wear it. My favourite is the 'Parisian Knot':
http://www.passionateaboutpashmina.com/Fashion.htm

Hope that helps!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 4:09 AM, May 30, 2007 #
 

The Parisian Knot is easy to tie.

Fold the scarf in half (lengthwise) like you would a rope or a string. Don't worry if it's all wrinkled together -- it's supposed to be.

Then holding each end with each hand - sling it over the back of your neck.

Now you should have the folded-in-half scarf hanging over each shoulder (front).

Pull the loose ends through the loop on the other side and tighten as you wish.

It's easy!!!!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 9:39 AM, May 30, 2007 #
 
<< Home

Recent thoughts!

When a door slams shut, God always pushes a fresh breeze through a window! Just keep swimming, swimmming, swimming.>

Cast of Hope4Grace

IMG_1418

Dave/Me, being our usual goofballs selves

tyler

Okay, this was last month... happy now?

SDC12079

Princess, my 12 year old queen in training

SDC12078

Duchess, my 8 year old "baby"

IMAG0308

Murphy, our little man

I LUV nosy peeps!

My Girls

daddys+girls

I Have A Sick Sense of Humor!

omg

Bored? Read More

  • About Me
  • Are you Serious?
  • Being the Boss
  • Duchess
  • Eternal House Hunt
  • Eternal Job Hunt
  • Family Smamily
  • Flash Friday
  • Food, Taboo #1
  • Gas, Taboo #2
  • Girlies
  • Great Parenting 101
  • Grooming aka Hair Color
  • Happy Paper Writer
  • Homeschooling
  • Idiots
  • Latest Obsession
  • Military Wife
  • Old School
  • Random Pictures
  • Pissed Off
  • Ponderings
  • Princess
  • Shopping
  • Speak English
  • The Never Ending Move
  • Video
  • Welcome to the Boonies
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • Yes, I am...

  • Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones